Arthroscopic or Minimally Invasive Surgery to provide
- Arthroscopic adhesiolysis for stiff knees
- Arthroscopic surgery for knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle disorders
- Arthroscopic cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic removal of loose bodies
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression
- Arthroscopic meniscectomy & meniscal repair
Knee Joint Replacement:
- Total Knee Replacement with Computer Navigation technology
- Uni compartmental Knee Replacement.
- Revision (Redo) knee replacement
Hip Joint Replacement:
- Total Hip Replacement.
- Partial Hip Replacement.
- Resurfacing Hip Replacement.
- Revision Hip Replacement.
- Ceramic Hip Replacement.
Shoulder Joint Replacement:
- Partial and total shoulder replacement Primary and Revision
- Primary and Revision.
Replacement of Small Joints:
- Foot and ankle surgeries
- Complex trauma management
- Deformity correction
- Limb lengthening
Sports Orthopaedics’ & Medicine:
- Screening of the sports persons.
- Counselling related with injuries and drugs.
- Injury prevention counselling.
- Post injury rehabilitation services
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy–for prompt relieve from excruciating pain.
Apollo Institute of Orthopedics provides services to Orthopedic disorders in infants, children and adolescents:
- Trauma –injuries to the growing skeleton
- Congenital limb deformities- clubfoot, bowlegs, knock-knees, trigger fingers, etc.
- Bone and joint infections-septic arthritis and osteomyelitis
- Gait problems and limb length discrepancies- toe walking, stamping, broad base, crouched and scissored gait
- Multidisciplinary approach, appropriate surgeries when needed followed by focused rehabilitation