Terms and Conditions
FINANCIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Cancellation is permitted only for Advance Deposit and payment for Pre-paid Preventive Health Checks where the service is not rendered within a time period of 90 days from the date of making payment and refund in such case will be made to the payee, after deducting Bank / Courier charges, as applicable.
LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- We welcome you to use our online payment facility ("Online Payment Facility") for APOLLO GLENEAGLES HOSPITALS Kolkata. The Online Payment Facility as of now is not applicable for our other locations or clinics other than the ones listed below .
- Facility & Service Available:
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata, No. 58, Canal Circular Road,Kolkata - 700 054, West Bengal - For advance Payments for In Patient treatment and for payment of admitted patient and for Apollo Gleneagles Health Checkups.
- Apollo Gleneagles Heart Center 48/1F Leela Roy Sarani ( Gariahat), Kolkata - 700019 - for Apollo Gleneagles Health Checkups.
- We wish to make your payment process a secure and convenient experience, and invite you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this Online Payment Facility.
2. Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
- We currently accept the use of the following credit / debit cards for payment through our Online Payment Facility
3. Information provided by you
- We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Payment Facility to make payments. This information may include your name, credit card number, patient's details if applicable, and certain personal particulars. We use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently. We may also use this information for marketing purposes.
- If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to make further use of the Online Payment Facility to make your payment .
- You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not provided us with accurate information, we may choose not to proceed with the processing of your payment
4. Confirmation of Payment
- Once the payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an online self-generated receipt for your reference. This is your record of your payment. We do not consider that a payment has been made until a receipt reference is issued. If you do not receive a receipt reference, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another means.
- We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity of the Online Payment Facility's Security. Despite our endeavours breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
- You are responsible for keeping the computer you are making the payment from free from viruses and malicious programs, and maintaining all appropriate security measures. You acknowledge that your failure to do so may lead to, amongst other things, the interception of data by unauthorized parties. We shall have no liability to you whatsoever if you suffer any loss that is caused wholly or in part by your failure to keep secure the computer you are making a payment from.
- You are required to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of your user access codes or passwords ("Passwords") which we issue, and you shall be fully responsible for all acts or missions that are conducted by any party using your Passwords.
- You agree to immediately inform and notify us of any unauthorised use of your Passwords.
- We may at any time change your Passwords without notice if we believe it is necessary to ensure the security of our computer systems or services.
- All the correspondences shall be done only by the registered e-mail id, which the customer has entered while getting himself registered with the Online Payment Registration process. Mail / correspondences / queries / service request shall not be entertained from any other e-mail id.
7. Exclusions in Online Payment Facility
- We shall not in any way be liable for any delay, disruption or defects in the Online Payment Facility.
- You acknowledge that you assume all the risks involved in using our Online Payment Facility and we shall not be in any way liable for any damage, loss, expense or detriment caused (directly or indirectly) by a defect in our Online Payment Facility.
8. Exclusion of Warranties and Implied Terms
- Except as otherwise expressly provided in this these Terms and Conditions, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to the Online Payment Facility are excluded.
- Without limiting the generality of the above, we shall be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or economic loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services supplied pursuant to these Terms and Conditions or in respect of a failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. If, despite the terms of any exclusion or limitation of liability, we are found to be liable to you for any damages, losses, costs or expenses arising from or connected with your use of the Payment Service, then our liability in total aggregate shall not exceed the amount of the payment you made or Rs.10,000, whichever is the lesser.
- You warrant that you have not relied on any representation made by us which has not been stated expressly in these Terms and Conditions or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including any catalogues or publicity material if any produced by us.
9. Amendments to Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions, which may be updated or amended by us at any time. We will not provide notice of any such change.
10. Service Contracts
- These Terms and Conditions do not in any way waive or reduce your obligations stipulated in any other agreement, which you have entered into with Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Limited.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this facility and any dispute arising out of such use of the facility will be governed by the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at -Kolkata, (West Bengal).
- The commencement of your use of the Online Payment Facility constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree, we cannot process your online payment.
13. Cancellation / Refund Policy
- The transaction once done while using Online Payment mode can only be cancelled by a written request from the Registered Mail id of the Customer.
- The payment shall be made in the name Registered name of the Customer.